The UTMS Library is open every school day from 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
When May Students Come to the Library?
Students may use the Library in a number of different ways:
- As part of a collaborative project with their classroom teacher.
- With their entire class for a scheduled book check-out and return day.
- During the school day with a pass from their classroom teacher.
- During homeroom, after they have checked in with their homeroom teacher.
- Immediately after school.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOU COME TO THE LIBRARY WITH A PASS AND
MR. MAAS IS NOT THERE,YOU MUST RETURN TO YOUR CLASS.
YOU MAY NOT BE IN THE LIBRARY WITHOUT SUPERVISION.