Last Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Books that are overude are charged .05 per day.
- Students are told the date that their books are due upon checkout, and the due date is written or stamped in the back of their book(s). There is a five day grace period before overdue fines are charged.
- Students who have overdue fees are encouraged to settle their account by bringing in non-perishable food items for donation to the food pantry.
- Students may check books out for a one month period.
- Students may renew books for another one month period provided there is a not a hold on the book.
- Students may place books on hold by asking the Librarian to do so.
- There is no formal limit on the number of books a student may check out; this is left to the judgment of the student and the Librarian.
- Magazines may be checked out by students to be read during their lunch periods.